Learn To Get More Customers Today!
Download Our Report and Learn How To Dominate Your Local Market!
Yes, wireless technology has changed the way people use the internet forever. More and more people are relying on mobile devices for access to the internet while they are out and about and did you know that the number of mobile phones in use on the planet is greater than the number of desktop computers in use today.
In fact, there are more mobile phones in the world today than televisions and PCs combined. And millions of people are using those mobile phones to connect to the Internet to find the information they need while away from their computers.
Those who recognize this trend and adapt their marketing strategies accordingly will benefit now and well into the future. Those who position themselves early on in this game changing technological shift will have solidified their position as a leader and as others try to catch-up the leaders will already be firmly established at the top.
Business Mobile Web Sites allow businesses to advertise their products and services directly to mobile phone users who use their mobile phone to search for products and services at the instant they are needed. Mobile web sites are designed and coded so they can fit within the exact screen size used on mobile phones.
Some key reasons to have Online Local Edge Marketing create a Mobile Website for you are:
1) Another online medium to market your business brand
2) Create the perception of a reputable and trusted business
3) Increases business “find ability” and market reach to customers on the move
4) Increases your business search engine listings and rankings
5) Grow your customer database by using mobile site coupon codes
6) Directly market to your prospect’s and customer’s personal mobile phone with instant offers
7) Improve communication interaction between your business and your customer’s with content that has a speciafic call to action
Add new products and special offers in real time
9) Process real time online paynments transactions for instant payment for purchases
10) Give customers a “direct dial” link into your busi nesss for support from their mobile phone
Mobile Marketing is a fast, effective, inexpensive and cutting-edge marketing strategy, offering businesses an excess of new ways to reach customers through the one thing they never leave home without: their technology. Whether your marketing campaign centers around promoting a special deal, advertising a new product or service, informing customers of a business upgrade, or recruiting new members, there is no more effective way to reach the masses and stimulate a response than to implement mobile marketing methods. If you are a business that is new to mobile marketing, you owe it to yourself to learn more.
1) Launching a mobile marketing campaign can be done very quickly, in as little as twenty-four hours.
2) Mobile marketing software tracks your deliveries, responses and conversion rates, so that you know just how effective your ads are.
3) You are able to market directly to your target audience through mobile marketing software interfaces designed to let you pick and choose who you send your ads to.
4) Subscribers control whether or not they receive your marketing ads. Therefore, your audience is willing and interested, as opposed to captive.
5) You are able to create marketing campaigns on short notice and get them out to customers very quickly. In turn, you see quicker turnaround times and coupon-to-customer conversion rates.
6) Mobile marketing puts you in consistent and direct contact with customers, enabling you to establish long-term relationships with them.
7) Mobile marketing ads can be saved and forwarded by customers who receive them, meaning you are able to reach a broader audience with no extra time, cost or effort on your part.
You can utilize short codes as part of your call to action during TV ads, radio commercials, and also classified ads. Not only that, but you can easily put your business’s QR (Quick Response Code) on your other sorts of marketing and advertising activities. Customers could scan your QR code by using their mobile devices and end up being taken directly to your website, get a hold of an instant discount coupon, or even just receive a virtual tour of what you have to offer.